My first dabble into building my own custom server have been a failure on many fronts; The design for the components on the front and rear plates was “good enough”, just not great so the fit and finish left much to be desired. The RAID card ended up being to high to use in the […]
Posts in the Prism I category:
Update on Project “Prism I”
Wood is the material of choice when making a server, naturally! Still debating wether to eventually replace it with a custom sheet of aluminium or not. Today I’ve ordered the blank sheets for the front and rear covers and did the 5th “final version” of the drawings to be milled out of these. Still waiting on the […]
Started project on server design
I’ve begun my project on creating an 2U small form-factor server for testing purposes. I’ve added this to my projects section.